This section gives you input on 2 topics
- What you need to prepare for, for the upcoming KLab 5
- How you will follow-up after KLab 5
Preparation number one) At least one week before KLab #5 please complete this online assessment
When this assessment is completed, please follow the instructions you receive in your e-mail inbox and get acquainted with the results. From the time you complete this assessment until we meet, get to know your top saboteur (and number two and three) by reflecting over the following:
- In what degree is your main saboteur present in everyday life and what triggers it?
- How does this saboteur affect you (thoughts and feelings) when its present/runs the show?
- What are the consequences for your surroundings when the saboteur is present in you?
We encourage you to journal and reflect in writing. Please bring your notes to KLab 5. PS: If you have “two saboteurs on top with the same score”, read up on both of them. We expect you to have a good understanding of your top saboteur and decent insight into number two and three when we meet.
Practical info: Please bring a printed copy of your top saboteur when we meet, see example image below:
Preparation number two) Please read two chapters from your JTI-report
- “Til ettertanke”
- “Din minst brukte funksjon”
Read this to get a wider perspective on how your personality also affects (and sabotages) your leadership- and communication style.
Example image of report. Remember to print this and bring
2) Following-up after KLab #5