GetHUMAN is a strong contributor to organisational excellence due to its unique combinations of the traits, attitudes and skills being taught/used to explore the organisational system.
What makes the GetHUMAN Arena so effective is mainly the result of two distinct qualities:
- The psychological safety created in the Arena. Together we explore, define, establish and practice practical trust.
- The System Thinking ability in the Arena. Together we explore “reality” by experience, thinking and feeling it.
These qualities is brought to life with an exciting combination of ethics, assosiative thinking, inspiration and of course, our common deeper human needs.
The Chief Value Officer leadership and facilitator toolbox/priorities
On the GetHUMAN arena the participants are taught – explore and integrate – the following traits, attitudes and skills:
- Transformative meeting qualities and structures
- Long term thinking
- Psychological range and understanding (including vocabulary)
What we do: mining for deep data; essential perspectives and insights by:
- Personal reflection and journaling, in and between sessions
- Going deeper in dyad and triade conversations, focused both on relevant topics and listening skills
- Spending substantial time in conversation, group reflection and challenging assumptions and mental models
- Understanding and working within a framework for transformational change
- Integrating GetHUMAN-teachingpoints- and insights from the process
- Learning different approaches to slow down thinking to uncover relevant areas of focus
- Working with commitment- and accountability structures
- Using transformational tools like:
- practical exercises based on neuroscience research to gain access to deeper, human perspectives on growth etc.
- stakeholder perspectives, interviews and learning journeys
- visualization tools, upgraded flow model and management matrixes
- relevant videos, quotes and other perspectives
- movement, geography and embodiment to access different perspectives and levels of consciousness
- Active facilitation like “in-action meta-view” to uncover group behavior blind spots