The GetHUMAN Chief Value Officer leadership- and culture program
A transformative leadership journey in 10 steps that moves from individual focus to systemic understanding, that upgrades the leadership formula and utilizes existing experience. It is a practical journey that builds a common understanding and ambition linked to core culture-building aspects like: relationships, trust, connection, belonging, contribution, psychological safety, awareness, stress, resilience, listening, compassion, strengths and fear.
Consists of 3 phases: 1) Individual 2) Relationships 3) Organization
Also available as an extensive train-the-trainer program.
GetHUMAN is a strong contributor to organisational excellence due to its unique combinations of the traits, attitudes and skills being taught/used to explore the organisational system.
What makes the GetHUMAN Arena so effective is mainly the result of two distinct qualities:
- The psychological safety created in the Arena. Together we explore, define, establish and practice practical trust.
- The System Thinking ability in the Arena. Together we explore “reality” by experience: thinking and feeling it*.
These qualities is brought to life with an exciting combination of ethics, assosiative thinking, inspiration and of course, our common deeper human needs.
*Systems Thinking represents general cognitive abilities and a mindset that is applicable across the disciplines and in any field, topic, issue, or problem (Cornell University, 2022)
The Chief Value Officer leadership and facilitator toolbox/priorities
On the GetHUMAN arena the participants are taught – explore and integrate – the following traits, attitudes and skills:
- Transformative meeting qualities and structures
- Long term thinking
- Psychological range and understanding (including vocabulary)
What we do: mining for deep data; essential perspectives and insights by:
- Personal reflection and journaling, in and between sessions
- Going deeper in dyad and triade conversations, focused both on relevant topics and listening skills
- Spending substantial time in conversation, group reflection and challenging assumptions and mental models
- Understanding and working within a framework for transformational change
- Integrating GetHUMAN-teachingpoints- and insights from the process
- Learning different approaches to slow down thinking to uncover relevant areas of focus
- Working with commitment- and accountability structures
- Using transformational tools like:
- practical exercises based on neuroscience research to gain access to deeper, human perspectives on growth etc.
- stakeholder perspectives, interviews and learning journeys
- visualization tools, upgraded flow model and management matrixes
- relevant videos, quotes and other perspectives
- movement, geography and embodiment to access different perspectives and levels of consciousness
- Active facilitation like “in-action meta-view” to uncover group behavior blind spots